Friday, December 4, 2009

Growing Into The Collar

When Amy went to Disney World, she brought back a lovely bright red leather Mickey Mouse collar for Duffy to grow into. I decided it might be fun to take pictures of him as he grows into the collar.

So today, I draped it around his neck and he thought it was a great fun game. He jumped and twirled and would not stay still so I could get a good shot of him!

First this:



Then this and this and this:







Finally, Teddy decided he might be able to help out:








Hurry, I'm holding him down -- take the X!!)X##!! picture!!



Then, all of a sudden I remembered that Duffy has already learned some helpful commands. Like: SIT and STAY. So, I started over! Told him to sit and stay and put the collar around his neck. And this is the result!



What do you think of my handsome guy? Looks like he's going to do a little bit more growing. To be continued....

No comments: